「view this page in B3 βῆτα server」

Revisions №60404

branch: master 「№60404」
Commited by: Vikram K. Mulligan
GitHub commit link: 「fdc079b2cea3c78e」 「№3478」
Difference from previous tested commit:  code diff
Commit date: 2018-09-17 16:42:38
linux.clang linux.gcc linux.srlz mac.clang
debug
release
unit
linux.PyRosetta.unit linux.gcc.python36.PyRosetta4.unit mac.PyRosetta.unit build.clean.debug cppcheck mysql postgres linux.zeromq.debug mpi mpi.serialization linux.icc.build.debug OpenCL build.header build.levels ninja graphics static linux.ui mac.ui beautification serialization integration.mpi integration.release_debug integration performance profile release.source linux.clang.score linux.gcc.score mac.clang.score linux.scripts.pyrosetta scripts.rosetta.parse scripts.rosetta.validate scripts.rosetta.verify linux.clang.unit.release linux.gcc.unit.release

Merge pull request #3478 from RosettaCommons/vmullig/update_xcode_2 Update xcode project to remove illegal horizontal dependencies and to add protocols_g.5, protocols_h.5, and devel **This PR also got the xcode build working again, so go ahead and compile away with xcode!** In the process, I cleaned up a host of efficiency issues (mostly copying objects that should have been referenced), comma mistakes (usually commas substituting for semi-colons), and an actual significant error in the RemodelDesignMover (Boolean vectors' elements cannot be addressed, since they're bits instead of bytes). Note: in places where xcode was complaining about `for( ObjectCOP const it : my_vector )`, I changed this to `for( ObjectCOP it : my_vector )` and not `for( ObjectCOP const &it: my_vector )`, because using references of smart pointers defeats the purpose of the smart pointer. (Making it a nonconst smart pointer providing const access to the object is still secure enough, I think, and removing the `const` lets xcode stop thinking, "Hey -- this should be a reference! An unnecessary instantiation is happening if the thing being instantiated is const!".) It looks like protocols_h has stuff in it now, so I added that, too. And for some reason, devel was never set to update automatically the way that the protocols and core libraries were, so I set it to update automatically.